Minimize Your Tax Burden While Ensuring Compliance!
Today’s unremitting stream of new legislation, regulations and case law requires creative solutions by experienced tax professionals that minimize client taxes while ensuring federal, state, and local compliance.
Tax planning at HMM is enhanced by the firm’s exhaustive knowledge of the healthcare industry and a thorough study of each client’s business. The firm assists clients with the tax implications of complicated business decisions and develops alternatives to meet its clients’ business objectives.
Proactive tax planning must occur to minimize the tax burden on an organization. HMM has the necessary skills and technology to provide comprehensive tax planning and preparation.
HMM’s Tax Services include:
- Conducting tax research
- Monitoring clients’ cash flow needs for taxes throughout the year
- Preparing corporate, partnership, fiduciary and personal tax returns
- Preparing Form 990 Annual Exempt Organization Information
Returns under Internal Revenue Code section 501(a)
- Providing individual tax planning and compliance services to business executives, owners, and professionals
- Providing planning techniques to minimize clients’ tax liability while meeting both their business and personal objectives
- Representing and assisting clients if disputes develop with the various federal or state taxing authorities
- Suggesting strategies to minimize taxes