Click here! To Register for the HMM BillTAG User Group now
Welcome to the HMM Billing Transition Action Group (HMM BillTAG)! Our goal is to help people stay informed about what is happening with the transition to Medicaid Managed Care, share resources, best practices, experiences, and and figure things out TOGETHER!
Please join Veronica Bencivenga, Director of HMM Consulting, as she reviews the SNF inpatient transition to Managed Care and sets the stage for the next five HMM BillTAG webcasts. In this session, Veronica will review coverage criteria, Mainstream versus MLTC plans, the difference between eligibility and enrollment, billing issues to watch for (behhold, clean claims) and some helpful resources you can use right now. Participants will have a chance to ask questions and drive the focus of future sessions to zero in on what YOU need to know!
Listen to one HMM BillTAG session or all six, the choice is yours and they are all FREE!
Reference Documents and Helpful Resources:
- Office of Health Insurance Programs: Transition of Nursing Home Benefit and Population into Managed Care
- Transition of Nursing Home Populations and Benefits to Medicaid Managed Care
- Transition of Nursing Home Populations and Benefits to Medicaid Managed Care: FAQ January 2015
- Transition of Nursing Home Populations and Benefits to Medicaid Managed Care: FAQ March 2015
- MLTC Plan Listing- By County
- John Ulberg’s Dear Provider Memo issued 6/19/2015
- Transition of Nursing Home Populations and Benefits to Medicaid Managed Care, Frequently Asked Questions, June 2015
- Managed Care HRA Notice
- Nursing Home Benchmark Rates
- Session 1: Managed Care Basics and Current Issues (5/22/2015)
- Session 2: FIDA Update and FAQ Review (5/29/2015)
- Session 3: DATA- Collect, Analyze, Use, Share (6/19/2015)
- Session 4: What’s in a PLAN? (6/26/2015)
- Session 5: Comprehensive Review of Managed Care Transition for SNF (7/21/2015)
- Coming Soon! Session 6: Value Based Purchasing (VBP)- What it is and where do SNFs fit in (TBD)